Impact Hub Kings Cross is currently going through a business growth phase. To help facilitate this expansion, we are in the process of implementing a new Customer Relationship Management(CRM) tool that will assist us in our growth and development. Due to the fact that all of our current databases are currently not integrated into one system, your main role in this development will be to help with the inputting of data into our new CRM so that we can have all of our data in one place.
We are looking for a sharp, well organised individual with an acute attention to detail who can proactively solve problems and is able to work well with other team members.
- Helping to design a customer relationship tool for the whole Impact Hub team
- Helping various teams with inputting data into our CRM
- Coordinating data collection with team leads
- Occasionally meet with representatives of the CRM implementation team
- Developing a positive relationship with members and guests
- Answering telephone calls
- Responding to enquiries in an efficient and friendly manner
- Is able to complete a 3 month minimum term between January 3rd-April 3rd
- Some experience with data input – Excel, Google Sheets etc
- Experience of working in team environments(not specifically work team environment)
- A problem solving attitude and operational mindset
- Great written and verbal communication skills, including good spelling and grammar
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow routine processes efficiently
- Some experience with CRM or space management systems – Salesforce, Hubspot, Nexudus
- Interest in the social economy, values-driven business and charities.