Join as a Connect Member
We are supporting businesses to survive and thrive through COVID-19 and beyond.
Sign up as a Connect member here to register your business with us at a cost, get priority access to events, free access to business consultancy from our team and network of experts, and perks (like a 15% discount on Zoom).
for your business with workshops, mentoring and connect with our global network to help you survive and thrive.
both locally and globally with like-minded changemakers to share information and work together.
The benefits of becoming a Connect Member
Access the Community App:
- Access our Community App to connect with our global network of over 16,000 members, at over 100 Hubs around the world
- Access free virtual business support and consultancy
- Attend online events, webinars and workshops to connect and learn from each other
- Virtually meet and learn from other businesses around the world how to pivot your business in this new world
- Share information, news and updates and feel connected!
Business Support, online Events and Perks
We are dedicated to supporting our members to thrive through COVID-19 and beyond
How we do this:
- Events and Business Clinics: We host regular local and global virtual events, business clinics and workshops run by our team members and industry experts, such as our weekly Hub Chat, Food Talks and Online Facilitation skills. See upcoming opportunities here.
- Programmes: As part of our support for entrepreneurs we run a variety of bespoke programmes online. Find out about our current programmes here.
- Peer Support: We hold weekly community events online, from our Hub Chat and virtual Community Lunches to Skill Sharing sessions and Peer-to-Peer Mentoring. See whats going on here.
- Perks: Get discounts on packages with companies like Zoom (15% off discounted offer), Salesforce, Hubspot and more.
- Discounts: Discounts on meeting rooms and the ability to buy day passes for guests.
Additional resources for social enterprises:
- Increased business rates retail discount for SMEs by government and other measures to support SMEs
- Latest information and support available for social enterprises by Social Enterprise UK
- List of updates and guidance for charities and social enterprises from VCSE infrastructure and membership organisations including NCVO, Social Enterprise UK, UnLtd, School for Social Entrepreneurs and others, collated by Good Finance.
- Search Covidcap.com for over $1 trillion in COVID-19 cash relief resources available to entrepreneurs.
If you would like to sign up as a Connect Member click here to register, it costs only £15+VAT per month!