Wellness: Cozy Juicy Real (for members & partners)
Cozy Juicy Real is a virtual board game where people get to share their true selves guided by fun, insightful questions.
Teams laugh, share and get to know the real humans behind the screens. We help you build empathy in a way that impacts working relationships forever.
This is an event exclusively for Hub and Hub partners. After a short intro, you’ll dive into a breakout to play and connect with your colleagues.
What do other players say?
It’s fun and easy to play
- People love the thrill of playing a board game without having to learn complex rules or prepare any content beforehand.
Respects each player’s personality
- Everybody gets their turn. Players can share as much as they want and pass on questions they don’t feel like answering.
Builds stronger relationships
- Learn new things about your colleagues — guaranteed. Create meaningful connections that bring people closer on a professional — and personal — level.
“You will connect. Cozy Juicy Real is the best way to foster connection online. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 15.” -Marcia Goddard, Neuroscientist and Head of People & Culture at Tony’s Chocolonely. Cozy Juicy Real is NOT like other team building activities
- Doesn’t feel like a stuffy corporate event
- Requires zero preparation on your side
- Takes 5 mins to get the rules and start having fun
- A safe space for the shy and introverted
- Can be as high-energy or chill as your team is
- 100% online — perfect for remote teams
After playing Cozy Juicy Real, people report feeling…
- 19% Happier
- 36% More connected
- 26% Calmer
Cozy Juicy Real has been played by thousands of people in 61 countries, and by Hub staff and members around the world. Online Video of how to play CJR
About your Hosts:
Jed and Sophia are group facilitators, coaches, board game designers and the creators of Cozy Juicy Real. More importantly, they’re two people who believe in the power of great conversations to bring us all a little closer. Favorite coffee treat? Frappuccinos with silky soy milk and a pump of something sweet.
See other Events