Join for a hosted walk (and tube) journey around the heart of social enterprise and innovation in the UK.
Fun, food, and fine wine and fine people will be provided.*
From the very first Impact Hub in the world in Islington, through to the beautifully designed Hub inKings Cross (with it’s own bar), to one of the largest Hubs in the global network in Westminster, to the brand new Hub in Brixton. All in one night.
- Impact Hub Islington 4.30-5.15pm – 5 Torrens Street, London, United Kingdom EC1V 1NQ
- Impact Hub Kings Cross 5.45-6.30pm – 34b York Way, City of London N1 9AB
- Impact Hub Westminster 7-7.45pm – New Zealand House 80 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4TE
- *NEW* Impact Hub Brixton 8.15-9pm Lambeth Town Hall – Brixton Hill – SW2 1RW
- Night out in Brixton? That’s up to you…(All timings subject to slight change)
More about the Impact Hub Network
*Wine might not be that fine. At least one beer, wine or soft drink is included in your ticket price. Included food will be light snacks in at least one Hub.
About your host – Richard Brownsdon
- Richard runs InspiringAdventures.co.uk – connecting people with amazing places and socially beneficial organisations and entrepreneurs.
- He speaks and teaches about social enterprise at international conferences around the world.
- He writes about ecotourism and social enterprise in the Guardian.
See other Events