This workshop is run by Speaker Express who brings together a variety of grounding techniques, IMPROV exercises, audience facilitation techniques and other material from years of experience with international speaker trainers. During the workshop you will go through:
- The perfect structure for your pitch (investor, partnership & end user pitch)
- How to deal with nerves and the psychology behind them
- The power of storytelling and the 5 stories every entrepreneur needs to tell
- Cultural differences and how to address them
- The importance of pre-framing and building rapport
- Managing difficult questions and unexpected situations
- Impactful pitch deck creation
This workshop is only available to Impact Hub King’s Cross members.
There are only 9 spaces which will be given on a first come first serve basis. If you cannot attend, it is very important that you let us know so we can give your space to someone else interested.
See other Events