U.LAB: launch, orientation and local co-initiation
U.LAB @IMPACT HUB KING’S CROSS
The Presencing Institute and the Impact Hub network are partnering to bring the edX / MITx course U.Lab: Transforming Business, Society, and Self to 38+ Impact Hub locations around the world.
We believe in the power of social change through entrepreneurial action, and see the potential for locally-rooted, globally connected communities of changemakers to catalyze systemic change with the support and learning available through the U.Lab course. By following the free online U.Lab you will learn the basics of Theory U, a process for connecting to the more authentic aspects of who we are individually and collectively, and apply it to the issues and systems that matter most to you.
WEEK 0: INTRODUCTION TO U.LAB – LAUNCHES THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH AT 6.00 PM
• Introductory Videos
• Tutorials: How to use edX & the U.Lab course features
• What are Coaching Circles, Live Sessions and Hubs?
• Stories from the Field – What’s already happening in the U.Lab community?
• Create a profile on the U.Lab site
• Pre-reading: Scharmer, C. Otto, et al: Leading From the Emerging Future: From Ego-system to Eco-system Economies:
See other Events