Become an Entrepreneur Upskiller
If you’re a professional or expert looking to use your time and skills for good, why not support social, environmental, or diverse entrepreneurs.
Feel connected and make a difference as an ‘Entrepreneur Upskiller’, by mentoring and advising changemakers, or holding a workshop or Business Clinic to share your knowledge with our impact-led community!
Volunteering your time and expertise has a profound effect on the entrepreneurs themselves and their impact-driven businesses.
Open Opportunities to Get Involved
We currently have three great opportunities to volunteer your time and skills:
As an Entrepreneur Upskiller, you could act as a:
- Mentor – working closely with a business for the duration of a support programme for 3 – 9months, to provide holistic support and motivate them to start and develop their business. Mentors are typically expected to provide 1-2 hours of support per month
- Expert Advisor – advising the entrepreneur(s) on a specific business brief. This is typically delivered over just 1 or 2 sessions
- Workshop Provider – running a training or Business Clinic for one of our support programmes or our community of impact led businesses.
Who We're Looking For
- Experience – skills and experience as a professional or expert in various fields including starting or running an enterprise, or in fields including finance, marketing, communications and branding, business development and strategy, sales, HR, partnerships, fundraising, pitching, coaching, legal, tech, impact measurement, or similar
- Availability – mentors should be able to commit to 1 hour per week to 2 hours per month.
Share Your Skills - Apply Here
If you want to support our community of changemakers and make a difference by sharing your expertise –