Mentor Social Entrepreneurs
The COVID-19 virus is impacting public health, society and economy globally, and we have acted quickly to both move our current programmes online, and deliver a new high-quality business support programme to support social entrepreneurs to survive, pivot and thrive during the outbreak.
Are you a furloughed professional or expert looking to use your skills to support social entrepreneurs through this tough-time? Feel connected and make a difference by volunteering your expertise pro-bono to mentor and advise changemakers!
Programmes You Can Support
We currently have two great opportunities for professional furloughed staff to volunteer their time and skills:
- Our new 3 month Resilience Programme supports social enterprises to overcome challenges posed by the impact of COVID-19 during this critical period
- We provide entrepreneurs with mentoring, training and support
- Our ideal mentor would have had experience in starting a business and faced similar business downturns. We will require a minimum commitment of 1 hour per month for the 3 month duration of the programme.
New Roots Programme:
- New Roots is a free mentoring and peer-to-peer support programme for people who identify as Black, Asian, or Minority Ethnic (BAME)
- It will open up access to the resources, networks and expertise that they need to transform their ideas into thriving enterprises
- Our ideal mentor would have had experience in starting a business and a similar background. We will require a minimum commitment of 2 hours per month for the 9 month duration of the programme.
Volunteer Your Skills - Apply Here
Do you want to support our community of changemakers through our New Roots or Resilience Programme? Make a difference by volunteering your expertise – Apply Below.