Are you looking to accelerate your commercial success and grow your impact? Are you ready to sell your product or service to large national clients but find it hard to get your foot in the door? This is for you – ambitious, fast growth, disruptive scale-ups who want to shape the future of education and employment in the UK and beyond. PwC and Impact Hub King’s Cross are joining forces, combining deep expertise and networks to accelerate your commercial growth and drive maximum impact. We will only be working with a limited number of organisations, so don’t miss out. The focus is to connect your business with decision makers in the public and private sectors. We are looking to work with you on increasing quality education and employment opportunities and contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG4 and SDG8).
Who is it for?
Impact ventures, social enterprises and mission-driven organisations:
- Working in the field of education and/or employment
- With a proof of market and proof of impact
- Focusing on B2B sales (to private and public sector organisations)
- Aiming to accelerate their business growth and impact
- With sufficient leadership capacity to dedicate 1 day per week and an openness to learn, develop capabilities and build organisational structures to scale
- Based in the UK or aiming to scale to the UK
How it works
3 months of intensive support for the companies, with benefits including:
- Access to potential customers and partners (handpicked, individual introductions and bespoke support)
- Opportunities to present in front of a selected audience of representatives from public and private sector organisations
- In depth business diagnostic by consultants and support to structure a growth plan
- Access to facilitated business masterclasses worth over £10,000, led by industry experts and serial entrepreneurs
- Mentoring and strategic advice from industry leaders
- Application: Apply online by March 23rd, 2018
- Starts: April 2018
- Intensive support: April - mid July 2018
- Final event: July 2018
Building trust in society and solving important problems. PwC's mission is to build trust in society and solve important problems. With offices in 158 countries and over 260,000 people, they are among the leading professional services networks in the world. PwC are passionate about collaboration, working alongside start-ups and large corporations to engage and implement innovation in their organisations. In FY17, PwC firms provided services to 419 companies in the Fortune Global 500 and more than 100,000 entrepreneurial and private businesses.
Ever wondered where the dreamers, thinkers and doers of the world go to create positive impact? Impact Hub King’s Cross is a shared workspace, filled with inspiring entrepreneurs, innovators, and teams working on creating positive social and environmental change. Located just 5 minutes away from both King’s Cross and St Pancras Station, it’s the perfect location to meet, connect, collaborate and work.